Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hocus Pocus Focus

      Woaa..Happy Halloween for some parts of the world !. Actually people in Indonesia do not celebrate it. But I do, everyday hahaha. My home is near by cemetery. Well it is not as spooky as you imagine, dead people will never wake up again. 'Hocus Pocus' is a movie about three witches who come out at Halloween Night. I do not wanna discuss about witch, people now days are more powerful to do magic than old witches. Many billions are disappear and untraceable.
      Talk about Focus, yup i need more focus on what i have planned. No more missed shot again. Life is a matter of choice. So i choose to be happy. I choose to be useful for others. I choose doing what i love to do and what i am good at. Success does not need any permission, It needs only God's approval..and..Surely Allah is with us.
       I just got information about an interesting event, two weeks to go. Hopefully, I can join the event and share some stories here.

No comments:

Post a Comment